The busy and rather nervous teacher's complete
guide to how to get really up to date with modern
technology. This has it all!
- The introduction tells you how easy it all
is and gives examples of things you REALLY want to
see, like a scrutiny of the fluff in your pockets
or watching cornflour and water dry up!
- A PowerPoint presentation gives simple step
by step instructions, with pictures, to setting up
and using the resources - a good way of training the
- Guidance notes tell you how to import pictures,
use the time-lapse facility and make movies. If you
think you never could ... read on.
- Highlighted opportunities within the QCA science
scheme show you how to make best use of the equipment.
- Sample slides and images show you what can
be done and give you a good 'starter library'. These
include human teeth and a prawn's eye.
- A pupils' quiz identifying some much magnified
material giving a new view of the world.
The introductory text and staff PowerPoint presentation
are good ways to get acquainted with the resource. You
can then install the sample slides and images on your
computer - please follow the instructions below to ensure
they are saved in the correct file. You should only
install the QX3 images if you already have the Intel
microscope software on your computer.
Please note that the the QX3 images are a 10 Megabyte